Join us for Sacramento’s 2014 Connecting Point
Sacramento, CA. November 3, 2014 – This is the largest no charge event in Northern California bringing new and/or well-established small businesses together with government, utility and public agency buyers. Join us for a morning of workshops, panel discussions, exhibits and networking opportunities. More than 60 federal, state, and local agencies along with other small business development resources are scheduled to participate.
When: Wednesday, November 19, 2014
- Registration - 8:00 a.m.
- Workshops, panel discussions and networking - 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- eProcurement - Tips and Strategies
- The Do's and Don'ts When Bidding with the Government
- Protecting Your Business and Customers Information
- Sacramento Entertainment Sports Complex Opportunities
- How To Become A Well Run Business
- Business Matchmaking (NEW for 2014) - 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- The California Public Utilities Commission has organized business matchmaking sessions offering one-on-one meetings to personally introduce your business to procurement experts from around the region.
Where: Scottish Rite Masonic Center, 6151 H Street, Sacramento, CA 95819 (free parking)
The event is sponsored and hosted by the Sacramento Public Agency Consortium (SacPAC); a collaborative effort of public agency procurement officials and small business assistance organizations in the Sacramento area. The organization is dedicated to helping small businesses do business with public agencies, and learn of bidding opportunities and outreach events.
Don’t miss this excellent opportunity to learn how to do business with public agencies!
Please contact Craig Raider, at 916-876-6362, or RaderC@Saccounty.net if you have any additional questions.